Jomashop Review: Is It A Legit Retailer or a Scam?
Are you looking for a legit online store where you can buy your products at the comfort of your home? There are hundreds of these sites, making it hard to know which one is legit and which one is a scam.
In this piece, we want to look at www.Jamashop.com to find out whether it is worth your money.
Jomashop is an online retailer that sells pre-owned and new luxury items such as perfume, sunglasses, handbags, watches, and jewelry. The retailer has been in existence since 1987 and has continued to gain popularity over the years.
If you are looking for its headquarters, they are located in New Jersey, US.
How Jomashop.com Works
At Jomashop, items are priced differently. Luxury and designer handbags, accessories, and jewelry are one of the most expensive in this store.
Ladies’ accessories such as sunglasses, hats, scarves, and handbags cost $500 per piece, but designer brands can go for over $2,000.
Gents watches are the most expensive items at Jomashop. Although you can get a watch for $50, there are other brands that will go for $200 and over $1000.
Men’s cologne and jewelry sell for about $40 and a maximum of $500 while ladies’ jewelry goes for between $100 and $2000.
Jomashop.com Refund and Return policy
Some people get stranded when they get defective or the wrong order. But you don’t need to worry about getting the wrong order when you buy at Jomashop since the retailer offers a 30-day return policy.
Here, you will get all your money, minus the processing and shipping fees.
To get your refund:
• Ensure that you haven’t used the item.
• Ensure that tags, labels, and packaging are intact.
To return the wrong item, first, get the Return Merchandise Authorization number by submitting a Return Request on Jomashop.com. You will receive a returns label that you will use to ship the product back to the retailer.
Jomashop.com Payment Option
You can complete your transaction using one of these options:
• PayPal – PayPal is one of the easiest and safest methods of paying online.
• Visa, MasterCard, and American Express – If you are in the USA, you can also these cards to complete your transactions.
• Wire Transfer – The retailer also accepts wire transfer.
• Amazon Payment – One method that is not available in most online retailers is Amazon payment buy Jomashop.com accepts it.
The retailer provides free ground shipping for all orders of above $100 through USPS and UPS. It takes between 1 and 6 days for the items to reach the buyer, depending on your location.
Here is an outline of how you might pay for shipping:
• One day shipping for $29.99 (UPS for USA orders)
• Two days shipping for $14.99 (UPS)
• Next day AM for $55.00 (for USA orders)
• Saturday delivery for $50.00 (for USA orders)
• International shipping through USPS/UPS for $20.00
Jomashop.com Customer Service
The Jomashop customer support team is available Monday to Thursday from 0900hrs to 1800hrs and Friday from 0900hrs to 1500hrs. You can easily reach the team on 877-834-1434 or try out live chat on the retailer’s official website.
Jomashop.com Promo Codes and Coupons
Although you might not get any promo code or coupon at Jomashop, you can always take advantage of the discounted prices on various items. You can also try sites like Swagbucks.com to earn cash and free gift cards that you can use at Jomashop.
There are a lot of things that customers like about Jomashop.com, including:
• Positive BBB – The online retailer has an A-plus rating from the Better Business Bureau. Therefore, it is a company that you can really trust.
• A wide payment options – You can use different payment methods to complete your transaction. This means that you can pay from different parts of the world, especially through PayPal.
• Refund policy – Sometimes things go wrong and the wrong order or defective products are sent to the buyer. Jomashop offers a 30-day return and refund policy that you can always use to recoup your money.
Nothing is ever 100% perfect and customers have complained about some of these issues:
• Lack of promo codes and coupons – The retailer doesn’t offer promo codes or coupons on a regular basis. However, you can always take advantage of the discounted products.
• Awful customer service – The customer service is always busy when you want to reach them. They don’t reply on live chat and the line is always busy. It will take days before your issue is resolved.
• Broke items – The retailer seems to sell broken items on a regular basis. There are also scratches on some of the items.
Jomashop.com Product Features
Jomashop is reputable for offering luxurious and high-quality accessories including watches, sunglasses, performance, and other products. You are likely to get a product that you have order and the one that you will be happy with.
With that said, the retailer also sells pre-owned items that can have a few issues here and there. You might order an item online only to find that it has scratches or is broken when it arrives.
Jomashop.com Competitors/Alternative Products
Maybe you might want to think twice before you order any item from Jomashop.com. If that is the case, there are other places that you can do your shopping from.
These include Amazon.com, that offers 1 to 2 days delivery, and Ebates.com, that offers a lot of coupons and promo codes. The sites also offer high-quality and new items.
Q1: Can I edit or cancel my order?
A: You will receive an email when your order is processed. For any issue, contact the support team and the issue will be resolved.
Q2: How long will it take for my order to be processed?
A: If you place your order before 1330hrs, your order will be processed the same day as long as there is stock.
Final Verdict: Is Jomashop.com Worth It?
Jomashop.com is a legit website that you can various items including watches, perfumes, handbags, and more. It is also a site that sells both new and pre-owned products – take note of the item you are ordering.