Torque Pro ELM 327 v1.5 vs BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool
A critical area of a garage is the ability to accurately and efficiently diagnose problems within the car’s internal computer. Without the best scan tool, this might be impossible and this is why we have taken our time to look at Torque Pro ELM 327 v1.5 vs BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool.
About Torque Pro and BlueDriver
EML 327 v1.5 scan tool is able to support OBD-II protocols. The gear is used to read and diagnose problematic codes, resolve the problems, and detect the car’s fuel pressure (and do other things).
OBD-II software for the Torque Pro ELM327 is a free program that enables the user to use a PC as well as a hardware interface to get all the information from the vehicle’s computer. It is very easy to learn this program and is quite user-friendly.
Another thing, it is easy to install EML 327 v1.5 – simply upload the files into a folder on a computer’s hard drive and it will be ready.
The BlueDriver OBDII scan tool is a package of 2 items that can be used to retrieve vehicle diagnostic data. It has a Bluetooth dongle that is easy to plug into a vehicle’s OBDII port as well as an app that can be used on a smartphone or tablet to view the information that the gadget retrieves.
Key Specs of Torque Pro EML 327 v1.5
Here are the key specs of EML 327 v1.5:
- It connects quite well to Bluetooth and is effective on Mazda but not Toyota. This might be as a result of a protocol problem since it is an OBDII model.
- It’s a handy item that you can use with most apps on the market today. This model is also easy to use, diagnoses problem with fault codes and clears warning lights.
- Another thing, you will understand what it is doing to your car after a few uses.
- This model is able to help you solve an issue forever.
Key Specs of BlueDriver
BlueDriver has its unique specs as outlined below:
- BlueDriver supports improved codes for most cars and you can see the data better than cheaper alternatives.
- It is able to provide the info about scans modules, CEL, and system and even show pending codes.
- This model supports the BlueDriver app effectively, although it won’t support other models.
- Finally, it reads out all vehicle systems and not just emissions/engines on domestic cars.
The Bottom Line
Fantastic products! You don’t need to visit your local auto mechanical when you can use these two products to diagnose your car and solve its problem. As long as you have the trouble code, you will have an easy time fixing every issue that your car might have.
What’s more, they are affordable and can help when diagnosing faults, if you understand how they are used. As seen from the Torque Pro ELM 327 v1.5 vs BlueDriver Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool review, there is no one model that can be said to be better than the other.